Mail and multiple accounts in Gmail
I Have a gmail account configured to receive and send emails of a live mail account and I have some services that I need to send emails as live mail to be identified, but in Apple Mail I'm only able to send using the gmail account. What I need is, using Apple Mail, send emails on behalf live mail account without having to setup the account 'cause I already receive the emails through the gmail account. Is this possible?
- Open accounts tab in preferences
- Open any mail account you have
- Drop down “Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)”
- Select existing account or select “Edit SMTP Server List” to create and/or modify some.
In the mail account settings inside Mail, you can specify several mail addresses for an account (separated by commas). When you then send mail from this account you can select the mail address to use in the message window.
Our Awesome Free Tools
- Check your IP Address precisely
- Online JSON Formatter with Syntax Highlight
- Online CSS Minifier Compressor
- Online MD5 Hash Generator
- Online SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512 Generator
- Online Base64 Encoder/Decoder
- Online CRC-32 Calculator
- Online Triple DES Encryptor/Decryptor
- Best World Clocks
- Database Administration Tutorials
- Programming Tutorials & IT News
- Linux & DevOps World
- Entertainment & General News
- All the Free, Online Tools you need