Forward Google Calendar invites to another account
Is there a way to forward a Google Calendar invite sent to my work email (either before or after I have confirmed that I will attend) to my private Google Calendar? I get invites to meetings emailed to my work email (which has no Gmail association at all). Right now I have to copy the information by hand if I want to get it transferred.
If it has the ics file attached to the email, then you could import it into Google: http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=37118
Or, you can install Calify, which will allow you to open *.ics files in Google Calendar directly.
Click “Add to calendar” link
There’s also an add to calendar button link below event details. This will let you add the event to an alternate Google Calendar/Account.
This is same as using the .ics file attached to the invite email.
Note: yyou will not be able to RSVP using this method.
Have you tried Google Calendar Sync?
Is your work email / calendar Outlook / Exchange?
Our Awesome Tools
- Check your IP Address precisely
- Online JSON Formatter with Syntax Highlight
- Online CSS Minifier Compressor
- Database Administration Tutorials
- Programming Tutorials & IT News
- Linux & DevOps World
- Ebook Reviews
- eSport Matches, Skills Tutorials & News
- Entertainment & General News
- Check your public IP Address precisely