How do I change the time interval displayed in Google Calendar?
In Google Calendar's week view, the time of day is listed down the left side of the panel. Each hour is divided into two blocks. Is there a way to change this to "squeeze" down the time so it only displays 1 block per hour? Or perhaps expand this to have 4 blocks in an hour?
looks like your need to increase the number of blocks in the daily view is a popular, yet unexecuted, feature request:
Our Awesome Tools
- Check your IP Address precisely
- Online JSON Formatter with Syntax Highlight
- Online CSS Minifier Compressor
- Database Administration Tutorials
- Programming Tutorials & IT News
- Linux & DevOps World
- Ebook Reviews
- eSport Matches, Skills Tutorials & News
- Entertainment & General News
- Check your public IP Address precisely