How do I merge Google calendars together?
Within one Google apps account, I have 2 Google Calendars (called Program1 and Program2) with >100 events. How do I merge the events from both calendars into a single calendar? Program 2 has now merged into Program 1, so their events no longer belong to one or the other.
You can export Program 2 calendar and import its entries into the Program 1 calendar. Do this in Calendar > Calendar Settings where you’ll find the export and import links near the “Create new calendar” button.
Our Awesome Tools
- Check your IP Address precisely
- Online JSON Formatter with Syntax Highlight
- Online CSS Minifier Compressor
- Database Administration Tutorials
- Programming Tutorials & IT News
- Linux & DevOps World
- Ebook Reviews
- eSport Matches, Skills Tutorials & News
- Entertainment & General News
- Check your public IP Address precisely