How do I sync my RunKeeper workout schedule with Google Calender?
I have a RunKeeper account with an Elite subscription. I joined a training plan and can see the workout schedule on the website. I would like to sync this schedule with my Google calendar. I tried exporting my data for the duration of the workout, but the schedule wasn't exported with it I linked my RunKeeper account with the app Run Calendar app which boasts "Export activities to Google/iCal and Excel" but I couldn't find a way to link/export my workout schedule. Any other suggestions?
There is a “If This Then That” recipe you could utilize.
Notes: Uses http://iamnerdwin.com/work/runkeeper-activity-feed to
export data from RunKeeper and then http://www.feed43.com to turn the
data into RSS. See http://imgur.com/mwLasUY for key settings in
It shouldn’t require much tweaking at all. Just an IFTTT.com account (they’re free!).
Our Awesome Tools
- Check your IP Address precisely
- Online JSON Formatter with Syntax Highlight
- Online CSS Minifier Compressor
- Database Administration Tutorials
- Programming Tutorials & IT News
- Linux & DevOps World
- Ebook Reviews
- eSport Matches, Skills Tutorials & News
- Entertainment & General News
- Check your public IP Address precisely