Word Outliner – How to collapse all the text that is NOT marked red?
I am using the word 2010 Outliner to write paper. As I am currently working on it, I am putting all my sources in my outline. However, some sources have to be researched further. Therefore, I am currently marking them red. Any recommendation how to display all red marked nodes in the outliner or search for them? I appreciate your answer!
Searching for them is easy and relatively straightforward, even if not immediately obvious.
Ctrl-F will open the Find pane & then you can get to the dialog by clicking thus:
Then you’ll get this dialog:
Click the More >> button
Click on the Format button, choose Font and then select the color you want to search for (i.e., Red)
Click OK. Now the Red attribute appears:
Click Find Next & you’re in business!
Our Awesome Tools
- Check your IP Address precisely
- Online JSON Formatter with Syntax Highlight
- Online CSS Minifier Compressor
- Database Administration Tutorials
- Programming Tutorials & IT News
- Linux & DevOps World
- Ebook Reviews
- eSport Matches, Skills Tutorials & News
- Entertainment & General News
- Check your public IP Address precisely