varnish: Alter response body
I need to rewrite the response received by the backend in varnish. The C-function is ready, embedded in the configuration file, and passes tests run on response headers. But I need to access the body of the response. I couldn't find a way to extract that from the response struct, though. Does anyone have an idea how I could extract it anyway?
Wouldn’t it be easier to replace the bit of the body you want changed with an ESI tag?
- Database Administration Tutorials
- Programming Tutorials & IT News
- Linux & DevOps World
- Ebook Reviews
- eSport Matches, Skills Tutorials & News
- Entertainment & General News
- Check your public IP Address precisely