Are there RPMs for GlassFish v3?
It seems that the GlassFish project itself does not provide RPM packages, and neither does JPackage (http://jpackage.org/). Is someone else providing ready-built RPM packages for RHEL/CentOS? On a related note: why are RPM packages so conspicuously missing for GlassFish v3? Don't people install it using packaging systems?
Good question !
I’ve found one, but it doesn’t respect in anyway standard package guidelines. It’s more a standard installation put in a RPM…
so here it is:
- Database Administration Tutorials
- Programming Tutorials & IT News
- Linux & DevOps World
- Ebook Reviews
- eSport Matches, Skills Tutorials & News
- Entertainment & General News
- Check your public IP Address precisely