Apache 500 Internal Server Error on my virtual host [closed]
I have my web app projects located in a folder in /media/disk1/Projects. I want to serve them using an Apache virtualhost at http://lab/.
This is how I set up my virtual host:
1. Copied /etc/apache2/sites-available/default to /etc/apache2/sites-available/lab
2. Edited /etc/apache2/sites-available/lab to the following:
Require all granted
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
allow from all
3. Added 127.0.0.1 lab to my /etc/hosts:
4. Accessed http://lab only to get 500 Internal Server Error
All the subfolder permissions are set to drwxrwxrwx
But my http://lab/phpmyadmin works.
Help me resolve. Thanks.
Error solved by checking this forum; http://boinc.berkeley.edu/dev/forum_thread.php?id=8603
On my /var/log/apache2/error.log the last error was:
[Wed Oct 09 09:10:04 2013] [crit] [client 127.0.0.1] configuration error: couldn't perform authentication. AuthType not set!: /
So I followed someone elses solution and commented the line
# Require all granted
just under on my /etc/apache2/sites-available/lab and TADA! I was able to list my Projects directory in my browser.
- Database Administration Tutorials
- Programming Tutorials & IT News
- Linux & DevOps World
- Ebook Reviews
- PES Matches, Skills & News